Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official forum for the BAMF Studios BBT!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spaz From Space

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxsleepingxangelxx

xxsleepingxangelxx

The Spaz From Space Empty
PostSubject: The Spaz From Space   The Spaz From Space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Long long ago in a galaxy far far away there was a---

Wait wait hold up u gonna start me off with star wars? For cereals, mother F***ing Star Wars?! Back that S**t up, rewind, *plays awesome Monster Dubstep* Sup my name is XxSleepingxAngelxX ya'll can call me xAngel and or Stick and i <3 messing around and telling peeps how i feel for cerals, i'll tell yeah if ur being D**che and I hate trolls and spammers, unless the spammers make me laugh xD

I'm the most honest and loyal friend u'll have, well at least i think so. I <3 Remix's and trying to be ganster to my steering wheel in my car =3 I'm a Dorkster (GangsterxDork) Anime and Tea are my shizz/crack and i hype up on them everyday, all day if i can. I edit AMV's and GMV's and have over 200GB's of anime and 30GB's of game footage. Cause that's how I roll.
Back to top Go down
XwXCatwomanXwX

XwXCatwomanXwX

PostSubject: Re: The Spaz From Space   The Spaz From Space I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:29 pm

*waves* HIYAH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XwXCatwomanXwX
xxsleepingxangelxx

xxsleepingxangelxx

PostSubject: Re: The Spaz From Space   The Spaz From Space I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:25 am

XwXCatwomanXwX wrote:
*waves* HIYAH! Very Happy

HIHI!!!! *glomps gets up fast trying to play cool* Waz up? ^^;
Back to top Go down
stormy64

PostSubject: Re: The Spaz From Space   The Spaz From Space I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Very Happy That's awesome Smile And how do you get all that footage??? I have to settle with downloading cutscenes from youtube Sad The quality isn't that great >_< But it works! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spaz From Space   The Spaz From Space I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spaz From Space
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: