Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official forum for the BAMF Studios BBT!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Socially awkward but rather amuzing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XDestinyHeartsX

XDestinyHeartsX

Socially awkward but rather amuzing  Empty
PostSubject: Socially awkward but rather amuzing    Socially awkward but rather amuzing  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Hey there peeps! Very Happy I'm XDestinyHeartsX but most people call me Des, and I'm pretty sure everyone here will catch onto the nickname very quickly I mean...come on people it's 3 whole letters! D-E-S...bada bing bada boom! a little bit about myself. I'm a 19 year old...semi college student i guess...like i literally wake up one morning and say "hey I feel like going to school this semester! Umm...I work part time at McDonald's but I'm trying to work full time...I really am, they just don't want me...those meanies! D': Let's see, I have a boyfriend that I've been with well over a year and a half now, so I guess that means I'm not a lost cause or as messed up as I thought I was Very Happy I'm often random but I'm a good listener when someone needs a friend. I'm rather shy in person when I first meet people, but I'm trying to get better, online though I'll respond to anyone who says hi. I'm very indecisive...like to the point I'm surprised no ones lost it and killed me yet. >.> I tend to procrastinate...another thing I'm working on fixing <.<. But I suppose I should skip to why I'm here before I ramble on about my nothingness of life. I decided to join this BBT because I disappeared from the editing world for quiet a while and lost my touch. Between work, school, and just life in general I didn't have time. Now I'm back and I want to get better than I was before so I took a leap and came out of my comfort zone to try this editing. I don't really expect to get anywhere in here but if I make it through the first round, my life is made! But seeing as my sister xSoraXLightx is competing...I have a feeling this is just a dead end...she's just gonna pimp slap and wipe the floor with me. But anyway, nice to meet all of you and good luck to each and everyone of you! "May the odds be ever in your favor"...yes quoting the Hunger Games...that's how tragic I am <.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XDestinyHeartsX
xSoraXLightx

xSoraXLightx

PostSubject: Re: Socially awkward but rather amuzing    Socially awkward but rather amuzing  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

I won't pimp slap you D: I love you too much ;-;
and may the bread be ever in your flavor~ I mean-what? <.<
-hug- ;D
Back to top Go down
xxsleepingxangelxx

xxsleepingxangelxx

PostSubject: Re: Socially awkward but rather amuzing    Socially awkward but rather amuzing  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:39 pm

xSoraXLightx wrote:
I won't pimp slap you D: I love you too much ;-;
and may the bread be ever in your flavor~ I mean-what? <.<
-hug- ;D

I might lolz jk jk gotta keep the pimp hand strong ^.~
Back to top Go down
stormy64

PostSubject: Re: Socially awkward but rather amuzing    Socially awkward but rather amuzing  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:09 pm

You sound almost exactly like me! XD 19, going to college, working at McDonald's... Very Happy And hey, fellow Minnesotans! Very Happy OH YA, YOU BETCHA, DONCHA KNOW!!! Very Happy Smile And winter's here aren't that bad, everyone else is just too much of a chicken wuss! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xSoraXLightx

xSoraXLightx

PostSubject: Re: Socially awkward but rather amuzing    Socially awkward but rather amuzing  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:29 pm

yes, Minnesota buddies! Very Happy
actually last winter was fairly warm compared to the others @_@
Back to top Go down
XDestinyHeartsX

XDestinyHeartsX

PostSubject: Re: Socially awkward but rather amuzing    Socially awkward but rather amuzing  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:25 pm

stormy64 wrote:
You sound almost exactly like me! XD 19, going to college, working at McDonald's... Very Happy And hey, fellow Minnesotans! Very Happy OH YA, YOU BETCHA, DONCHA KNOW!!! Very Happy Smile And winter's here aren't that bad, everyone else is just too much of a chicken wuss! Very Happy

19 year old Minnesota McDonald's budddy who's also in college...oh my gawd :O <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XDestinyHeartsX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socially awkward but rather amuzing    Socially awkward but rather amuzing  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socially awkward but rather amuzing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: