Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official forum for the BAMF Studios BBT!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Can I Download These Goodies?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XwXCatwomanXwX

XwXCatwomanXwX

Where Can I Download These Goodies? Empty
PostSubject: Where Can I Download These Goodies?   Where Can I Download These Goodies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Where can I download all of cut scenes and CGI cut scenes you guys use to make your videos?
I am looking for:
Kingdom Hearts and all of Final Fantasy.
Thanks in advance! study
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XwXCatwomanXwX
tophergasm
Admin
tophergasm

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I Download These Goodies?   Where Can I Download These Goodies? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 pm

I get my KH clips at kh13.com, as for the FF clips I find playthroughs on YouTube and download them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bamfbbt.forumotion.com
stormy64

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I Download These Goodies?   Where Can I Download These Goodies? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Yep, KH13.com IS WHERE IT'S AT!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm so glad I discovered that website Smile And yeah, I got my Final Fantasy 13 clips from YouTube. They're not very high quality though :-/ But the KH clips are nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Samaela

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I Download These Goodies?   Where Can I Download These Goodies? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 pm

I got my KH clıps from MagIvy ages ago and (most of) my FF clıps from Katıchan1212 (Can't lınk yet, but youll fınd her on youtube.)

Some of her clıps are subbed, but omg best qualıty FFX/X-2 footage I've come across so far.

Got my AC:Complete off pıratebay though and my DoC clıps were selfrıpped sometıme ago.
Back to top Go down

Where Can I Download These Goodies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Frequently Asked Questions-
Jump to: