Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official forum for the BAMF Studios BBT!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TEAM ROCK] GROUP K

Go down 
+3
IcrazyIDguy
lillovedoctor
tophergasm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tophergasm
Admin
tophergasm

[TEAM ROCK] GROUP K Empty
PostSubject: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Welcome, competitors, to GROUP K.

Group K's song is Killer & A Queen by Stella Katsoudas. You can download the song here : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dwnatfr1qpvndjv

Here are the list of competitors:

Green = Completed
Red = Eliminated
Cross = Kicked Out / Quit

CosmicRen
xNadeshikoHirono
Geonapple
ICrazyIDGuy
lillovedoctor

8moonstar8
Lukenix
XxGunnerGirlyYunixX

lXMelodiousNocturne
ashtiger16

MelodyOfTheMidnight
xKairiBrunette
GoldenFoxeh

You will be judged on how well the editing fits the style of the music, the choice of effects you use, and just the overall look of your video, so try to make the best video possible! Have fun!

Last edited by tophergasm on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bamfbbt.forumotion.com
lillovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Im not too crazy about the song but i like a challenge Smile
Back to top Go down
IcrazyIDguy

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Whaaah I'm so nervous but I'm gonna do my best!!!!!! Didn't know the song and I love it! I think I'll be able to make something alright with it^^
Back to top Go down
XxGunnerGirlyYuniixX

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:10 pm

i really don't like this song it's giving me real hard-time problems lol xD but i will try my best Dx
Back to top Go down
8Moonstar8

8Moonstar8

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:11 pm

At first I was quite dissapointed at the song choice for Group K because all the other groups for Team Rock got a song from some of my favourite bands, but the more I listen to this song the more I like it. Smile It has alot of emotion in it, that's for sure which is great for editing. Plus, I'm just relieved I don't have to edit to dubstep this round! I have not been in the mood to edit to dubstep lately. >.< It's been giving me a bit of a headache.
Back to top Go down
IcrazyIDguy

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 am

I know exactly what you mean! Let's do our best everyone!
Ooohh and I've got a question for you guys, I just can't find any kingdom hearts HD footage! Does anyone here know where to find?
Back to top Go down
8Moonstar8

8Moonstar8

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:53 pm

IcrazyIDguy wrote:
Ooohh and I've got a question for you guys, I just can't find any kingdom hearts HD footage! Does anyone here know where to find?
Yeah, it can be pretty tricky to find. I know that kh-vids.net has some excelllent quality, subtitle free, Kingdom Hearts 2 footage! You could check that out. Smile
Back to top Go down
IcrazyIDguy

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:42 pm

8Moonstar8 wrote:
IcrazyIDguy wrote:
Yeah, it can be pretty tricky to find. I know that kh-vids.net has some excelllent quality, subtitle free, Kingdom Hearts 2 footage! You could check that out. Smile
Thanks so much for the site! <3
Back to top Go down
8Moonstar8

8Moonstar8

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm

IcrazyIDguy wrote:
8Moonstar8 wrote:
IcrazyIDguy wrote:
Thanks so much for the site! <3
No prob! ^^
Back to top Go down
xNadeshikoHirono

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:49 am

This song is kinda strange :/ But I´ll do my best <333
Back to top Go down
MelodyOfTheMidnight

MelodyOfTheMidnight

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:20 am

like the song but never ediited to this speet well it will b a good challenge ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K   [TEAM ROCK] GROUP K I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TEAM ROCK] GROUP K
Page 1 of 1