Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official forum for the BAMF Studios BBT!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 2 Rules & Details

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tophergasm
Admin
tophergasm

Round 2 Rules & Details Empty
PostSubject: Round 2 Rules & Details   Round 2 Rules & Details I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:09 pm

HELLO, COMPETITORS! WELCOME TO ROUND 2 OF THE BAMF BBT!

50 competitors moved onto Round 2, so now the competition will be even harder! Twisted Evil

Basically, in this round you guys will, once again, be split into 2 teams, Team COVER and Team REMIX. Again, the team names are more than obvious, but if you cannot tell, Team COVER will be editing with Rock Covers of songs while Team REMIX will edit with Dubstep Remixes of songs. We tried placing those who edited dubstep last round into rock, and rock into dubstep, minus a few people, so if you don't like the music this round, then again, challenge yourself! Very Happy
Last round, the winning team was Team STEP, and to read about your advantage, go to this thread here. The individual winners of each team last round were MonstreCharmante & lXMelodiousNocturne tied for Team ROCK, and xKatnip & TheAnimegirly tied for Team STEP. They will receive a private message on YouTube explaining their advantage.
Once again, at the end of the round, there will be a winning team, but that does not mean everybody in the winning team moves on, and everyone in the losing team is out. The competitors from the winning team who make it to round 3 will get the same advantage in which they will be assigned a judge that they can send their Round 1 video to before it is uploaded and have it beta'd. However, each team will have individual winners, who have the best video in their team. THEY get a secret advantage only they will know about.

Inside the two teams, you will be divided into 5 groups each. Team COVER has Group C, Group O, Group V, Group E¹, and Group R¹. Team REMIX has Group R², Group E², Group M, Group I, and Group X. Each group is assigned a song starting with the letter that is respective to your group. Although you are on a team, you are competing directly against those in your group, so try to get your best videos out there.

Here is the list of teams and groups with all the competitors in them:

[TEAM COVER]

Spoiler:

[TEAM REMIX]

Spoiler:

There will be a thread for each group in this forum with a download to their song and a list of their competitors, so make sure you take a look at that.

RULES:
• Video must be at least 30 seconds.
• Video must use FF & KH only.
• Video must be yours.
• Video must be new.
• Video must be in by SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2012 11:59PM PT.

When you have completed your video, post it as a response to the Round 2 video on the BAMF Studios channel. If you have any questions, contact me on here or on YouTube. My channel is the same as my name on here.

Thanks guys! See you on the 7th!
Back to top Go down
https://bamfbbt.forumotion.com
Monstrecharmante

Monstrecharmante

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Rules & Details   Round 2 Rules & Details I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 am

Just to be sure, my team didn't win, but I DO get a secret advantage, right? Didn't got a PM on youtube yet. c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MonstreCharmante
Monstrecharmante

Monstrecharmante

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Rules & Details   Round 2 Rules & Details I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:32 am

Nevermind, got it XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MonstreCharmante
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Rules & Details   Round 2 Rules & Details I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 Rules & Details
Page 1 of 1