Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official forum for the BAMF Studios BBT!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 1 Rules & Details

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tophergasm
Admin
tophergasm

Round 1 Rules & Details Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 Rules & Details   Round 1 Rules & Details I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 am

HELLO, COMPETITORS! WELCOME TO ROUND 1 OF THE BAMF BBT! Very Happy

Round 1 has a whopping 105 people in it! WOAH. This is sure to be one hell of a competition if you ask me. >Very Happy

Basically, in this round the competitors, you guys, are going to be split into 2 teams, Team ROCK and Team STEP. I think its pretty obvious what the two groups are going to represent, but if you cannot tell, Team ROCK will be editing with Rock Music while Team STEP will edit with Dubstep. This is for this round only, so if you're placed in a team you're not happy with, think of it as a way to challenge yourself. At the end of the round, there will be a winning team, but that does not mean everybody in the winning team moves on, and everyone in the losing team is out. The competitors from the winning team who make it to round 2 will get an advantage in which they will be assigned a judge that they can send their Round 1 video to before it is uploaded and have it beta'd. However, each team will have individual winners, who have the best video in their team. THEY get a secret advantage only they will know about. Very Happy

Inside the two teams, you will be divided into 4 groups each. Team ROCK has Group R, Group O, Group C, and Group K. Team STEP has Group S, Group T, Group E, and Group P. Each group is assigned a song starting with the letter that is respective to your group. Although you are on a team, you are competing directly against those in your group, so try to get your best videos out there.

Here is the list of teams & groups with all the competitors in them:

[TEAM ROCK]

Spoiler:

[TEAM STEP]

Spoiler:

There will be a thread for each group in this forum with a download to their song and a list of their competitors, so make sure you take a look at that.

RULES:
• Video must be at least 30 seconds.
• Video must use FF & KH only.
• Video must be yours.
• Video must be new.
• Video must be in by AUGUST 10TH, 2012 11:59PM PT.

When you have completed your video, post it as a response to the Round 1 video on the BAMF Studios channel. If you have any questions, contact me on here or on YouTube. My channel is the same as my name on here. Very Happy

Thanks guys! See you on the 10th!

Last edited by tophergasm on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bamfbbt.forumotion.com
cstar7777

cstar7777

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Rules & Details   Round 1 Rules & Details I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:37 am

So, I still don't get it. We all get judged based on each other? What if half the team didn't submit, what happens to the others? and when you say winners from individual teams do you mean the losing team can have a winner or does that only apply to the winning teams.

Sorry, I'm just really confused. I don't doubt my team or anything it's just I've done so many of these things and they just... happen
Back to top Go down
http://oceanside-productions.weebly.com/
tophergasm
Admin
tophergasm

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Rules & Details   Round 1 Rules & Details I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 am

cstar7777 wrote:
So, I still don't get it. We all get judged based on each other? What if half the team didn't submit, what happens to the others? and when you say winners from individual teams do you mean the losing team can have a winner or does that only apply to the winning teams.

Sorry, I'm just really confused. I don't doubt my team or anything it's just I've done so many of these things and they just... happen

It's alright! Basically, when people are editing to the same song, it is easier to compare the videos to each other, we can determine who used effects which suit the song better or who used better transitions or anything like that, which explains how you are going against your group.
However, you want your team to have the best videos as well, so you can get an advantage next round where you will be assigned a judge to give you one tip on how to make your video better.
SO, you're working with and against your team.
If a lot of people in your group don't turn in a video, then that would make things easier for you, seeing how you don't have as much competition. Very Happy
When I say winner from each team, I mean the person with the best video from each team will be showcased in the Round 2 video, with another special advantage that only they will be told about.
Is that clear? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cstar7777

cstar7777

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Rules & Details   Round 1 Rules & Details I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 am

Okay, that makes more sense.

Lets see how this goes.
Back to top Go down
http://oceanside-productions.weebly.com/
8Moonstar8

8Moonstar8

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Rules & Details   Round 1 Rules & Details I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:48 am

So can it be any part of the song as long as the part is at least 30 seconds long? Just making sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
tophergasm
Admin
tophergasm

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Rules & Details   Round 1 Rules & Details I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:38 am

8Moonstar8 wrote:
So can it be any part of the song as long as the part is at least 30 seconds long? Just making sure. Smile

Yeah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
12ang45

12ang45

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Rules & Details   Round 1 Rules & Details I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:43 pm

are we allowed to pitch the song to avoid copyright ._.-just making sure not sure if u answered this already- >_<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/12ang45
XxGunnerGirlyYuniixX

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Rules & Details   Round 1 Rules & Details I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:17 am

is it allowed to cross-over ff with another game? D= (not only kh x_x) cuz well that's what i did until i read that only ff and kh is allowed Dx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Rules & Details   Round 1 Rules & Details I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Rules & Details
Page 1 of 1